Thursday, September 8, 2011

-I am already done with my first week of classes here in Madrid. I usually will have class on Friday but there are a lot of holidays here that we have off school and the first one just happened to be in the first week of school! 
-It has been so hot here like in the 90's!  They say that it goes straight from hot summer to cold winter here, so I am afraid that I will really miss the Autumn time in the States, Its one of my favorites!
-These are pictures of me and some of my friends, we went to get some lunch after class today.
Chris, Sendy, Angel, Becca, and Miguel


The girls Sendy, me, Angel and Becca


and me and the boys Miguel and Chris


This is what the entrance to the metros looks like here. 
I really like taking the metro everywhere, its so easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment