Sunday, September 11, 2011

My first Spanish Bull Fight!

 On Saturday the 10th I went to my first bullfight and I loved it! It was so cool, but also very sad and gory at the same time. I just kept telling myself that it is Spanish culture and they have been doing it for years and years. The fight was exciting and the madadorrs (torrerros) were totally hot :) We watched 3 different main matadors fight 6 different bulls. At the end of the fight we went to take pictures with the fighters.
this was the first matador
a statue out side of the Plaza De Torros





This was the second matador, 
the one I took a picture with after the fight.


This was the third matador, 
he was really good and he was only 20 years old.





I love their little costumes, it makes the butt look good!









These were all the matadors there. There are actually a lot but only the three actually fight the bull.
What a hottie.
I believe that my first bullfight was a success
 and I believe I will be going back next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment