Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A very Spanish day!

On Sunday I went to another bull fight and got paella and sangria with some friends!
Becca and I with our sangria, its a traditional spanish wine with fruit.

The best paella ever.. ever. It was so delicious, it was also so expensive. When we ordered it we all thought we would be sharing a 3 person serving between the 6 of us which would make it like 60 euro, but there was some miscommunication while ordering and somehow we got a huge paella for like 10 + people and the bill was 120 euro.. woops! 

still had the eyeballs and everything.

eww

Miguel and Crlll enjoying the awesome paella.

Drew Nasim and I react after we found out how much we would be paying for the food.

 The tradicional wine sack that people take to the bullfights.
With some friends before the bull fight.


I had to take a picture with my UC hat at the bull fight!

I also needed one with my Theta Phi Alpha hat on!
Torero 

The red and yellow things hanging from the bulls back are these sticks that have hooks on the end, and the toreros run at the bull with and then stab them in the back as hard as they can.

The final stab.

This guy got jacked up by the bull and got a rip in his pants, there was bare butt, but someone out tape over it for him..

¡Me encanta los toreros!


Me at the bull fight, my last one because the season is ending. :(
This day was a lot of fun and I felt like a real Spaniard, and that feels really good!
Loving Spain!

No comments:

Post a Comment