Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My first Real Madrid C.F. Futbol game! 18/10/11

My First Real Madrid game was a blast! I went with a few friends and a Spanish boy. The boy we went with is named Danny and he loves Real Madrid. He really got into the game and the cheering so that made it more fun for me because he taught me some cheers. Our seats were pretty far up in the stadium but it didnt really matter because there were roudy fans everywhere and we were always yelling something weather it was "vamos!"(come on!) or "P*t* al arbitro" (it is bad about the referee so I didnt want to write the whole word :)) and we won the game so it was a lot of fun!

In front of Estadio Santiago Bernabeu, it is only a 20 minute walk from my house here. My host dad has season tickets so he was at the game also and when the game was over instead of waiting forever for the metro we just walked home.


This is one of the most prestigious and and famous futbol stadiums. It is huge!

Becca and I!

This is the logo for the Champions League, which is a European league that Real plays in.

The players line up for the anthem of Real Madrid and Champions league. The game was played against Olympique Lyon which is a French team.

I wish I could say that we climbed up all the stairs just so I could get a better picture of the stadium but I would be lying! this was the view from where I was sitting. haah

Some of the friends that I went with. Nina, Sendy, me and Danny. 
I had so much fun at this game and we only pain 35 euros so only like $50 for the seats and that is pretty cheap for Real Madrid seats!

1 comment:

  1. Studying in Spain must’ve been a great experience for you. The country is the home of 2010 World Cup champions. Likewise, it is the home of the one of the most famous football clubs in the world, Real Madrid. You were wearing one of their famous jerseys, so I presume that you’re a Madridista. You’ve watched their game live at their home stadium. That was really awesome! It’s my dream to visit Santiago Bernabeu someday. I hope that I will be given the opportunity too! :)
    Linnie Dimmitt @ Uniforms Express

    ReplyDelete