Sunday, September 4, 2011

I feel like such a Spaniard! In the last 24 hours I have... rode the metro to meet my friends, went to a tapas bar, went to a spanish concert, walked around Madrid for at least 4 hours straight, got food at 4 am, talked to real Spaniards in the street until 5:30 am and then waited for the metro to open so I could go home at 6 am. Then today I took a long siesta and now I am watching Spanish television! 
ME ENCANTA MADRID!
You would never believe how many people are still out on the streets at 6 am on a Sunday morning! They are always going going going. And they all party on the streets! Hay una fiesta en todos las calles! I wish I would have taken my camera! 
The bad thing is that people always stare at me, I think everyone knows im American even before I speak.
Well tomorrow I start school!
(sorry no pictures this time)

No comments:

Post a Comment