Saturday, September 3, 2011

Home Stay

Here are some pictures of the beautiful neighborhood and appartment that I will be living in for the next 3.5 months!
this is the big traffic circle thing near the appartment

in front of the appartment

this is the appartment

view from the living room

more view from the living room

the living room

kitchen

this is out the kitchen window everyone hangs their clothes out to dry, not many people have dryers.

another angle of the kitchen

this it the toilet, they are very deep.

the shower with no curtain.

me standing in the bathroom, as you can see there is a full legnth mirror, even in the "shower".

My bedroom :)

the closet in my bedroom. its tiny but it works.

sorry its sideways, I don't know how to fix it, but this is the view from the living room. 
Its so beautiful here!

No comments:

Post a Comment